Terms and Conditions
Are there inherent conditions in accepting an order?
The reception of a confirmation email for an order does not automatically mean that Tnawareness.com accepts the said order and is not a confirmation that Terranova Training Inc. warrants the sale of these items.
Tnawareness.com does retain the right, without prior notice, to refuse to deal with a customer and/or impose a limit on the requested quantity of an ordered item. At all times, it might be necessary for Tnawareness.com to complete a background check on your identity and credit prior to accepting to fulfill an order.
Tnawareness.com does everything in its power to ensure that the information on the site is as accurate as possible. However, Tnawareness.com does not guarantee that the product descriptions or any other content on the site Tnawareness.com are accurate, complete, reliable, up to date, or exempt of errors. If a product proposed by Tnawareness.com does not comply with the description, your only recourse is to return it in its original state.
The Civic Code of Quebec and the Consumer Protection Law provides legal guarantees namely related to hidden defects as well as usage of sold goods. These legal guarantees also apply to this sale.
Terranova Training Inc. extends the following limited warranties, namely:
- It is the lawful owner or licensee of the content and all associated intellectual property rights;
- It has the full right and authority to grant the license and rights described in this Agreement;
- The content and associated documents provided under this Agreement will be free from material defects for a period of one hundred eighty (180) days following delivery to the Licensee;
- The content will not contain any computer software codes, routines, data or hardware components designed to intentionally disable, damage, impair or erase the Content or any of the Licensee’s internal security program components.
- The service, and all content and other information, material and products included in or made available through the service, are provided ‘’as is’’ and ‘’where is’’ with no warranty from the service provider or the owners of the content. The service provider and all owners of content disclaim, to the full extent allowed by law, any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The service provider and the owners of the content cannot warrant that the service and the content, information, equipment and products included in or made available through the service are free of viruses and other malware.
- The service provider and the owners of the content shall not be liable for any unforeseen, punitive, special or incidental damage arising from the use of the service or from the content, information, equipment and products included in or made available through the service, nor for any damages in excess of the amount paid for the use of the content in respect to which the claim for damages is made.
The prices of our products are displayed in Canadian currency and the applicable taxes are added to the amount. All orders, regardless of their origin, are payable in Canadian currency. Tnawareness.com retains the right to modify its prices at any time. Products are always billed on the basis of the amounts in effect at the time when the order is recorded.
Tnawareness.com calculates the taxes based upon the address where the order will be shipped. An order to be sent to the U.S.A. is thus, not taxed. For an order shipped in Canada, the taxes depend upon the province; for example, for Quebec, the added taxes are QST (Quebec Sales Tax) and the GST (Goods & Services Taxes).
The payment of your purchased items must be completed through a banking card: American Express, MasterCard or Visa and Paypal. We do not accept checks or money orders. The proposed fees must be covered in accordance with the payment procedure detailed during the registration process. The customer accepts to cover the total cost as well as additional fees of the purchased item, including taxes. Tnawareness.com can modify the price after having advised the customer. The customer is the sole responsible of the actual payment of the purchased item. Tnawareness.com. is not responsible of payment problems related to operation of e-commerce service.
Terms and conditions
Terranova Training Inc. operates the Tnawareness.com website (herein known as the Site). The present contract is a binding agreement between the Site's user and operator (Terranova Training Inc.)
Please read these terms and conditions before you start navigating the site.
To navigate Tnawareness.com, you must accept the terms and conditions outlined in our contract in its entirety. From the time you start browsing, you are bound to this contract. You've thus recognized, read and understood these conditions and are bound to them. If you do not wish to be bound, you cannot use or make purchases from the site.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE BOUND BY THIS CONTRACT, DO NOT NAVIGATE TNAWARENESS.COM. The terms and conditions of this contract may change. In such case, the new contract begins immediately.
Accepting the terms and conditions
The terms and conditions herein apply to Terranova Training Inc.
Operational Location of the Site
Terranova Training Inc. operates the Site from its office located in Canada.
CANADA Montréal 514 489-5806
Toll Free 866 889-5806
Fax 514 489-2353
Terranova Training Inc. does not advertise to the fact that elements of the Site can be used elsewhere than Canada and it is unlawful to navigate through the Site in places where the law forbids it. Those who decide to use the Site do it of their own accord and it is their responsibility to respect the laws of the land wherein they reside. All claims related to the Site and elements contained within, or stemming from using the site, are overseen by the applicable laws inherent to the land of the province of Quebec.
Restrictions Related to Use
Except as specified in one or another section of the Site, no element of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, displayed or transmitted by any means, without prior written permission of Terranova Training Inc. owner of the copyright. You are permitted to display or download Site elements, but only for non-commercial purposes and only as long as you do not modify these elements and you retain all copyrights and other proprietary notices that they contain. All unauthorized usage of the said content may warrant criminal and/or penal legal action against the offender.
The Trademarks and logos used on the Site or displayed therein are either registered trademarks or not by Terranova Training Inc. third party vendors. Nothing within the Site can be interpreted in a manner to allow the direct or indirect usage of a trademark displayed on the Site without prior written consent from the owner of said trademark.
All content regardless of its nature, be it textual, illustrations, pictures, images, or video, that are displayed in the store are protected by copyright laws as well as those laws associated with intellectual ownership and so, worldwide. Nothing from Terranova Training Inc. can be reproduced, copied, distributed, translated, downloaded, displayed or transmitted by any means without prior written consent from Terranova Training Inc. You are allowed to display or download elements from Terranova Training Inc., but only for non-commercial use and providing you do not modify the elements and that you retain all inherent notices of intellectual ownership contained therein. All unauthorized usage of said content may carry a civil suit and/or criminal prosecution. Terranova Training Inc. grants to the Purchaser (Licensee) the non-exclusive right and license to utilize the Product for the number of users purchased, in conjunction with the Licensee’s own internal IT information security awareness program only. The Licensee is granted the right to bundle the Program with its own proprietary applications for the sole purpose of advancing its own IT information security. The Licensee shall have no proprietary, copyright, trade secret or patent rights in the Program or in any related data, designs, codes, programs, information, engineering, firmware or materials provided to the Licensee by the Licensor but, on the contrary, all such rights are retained exclusively by the Licensor.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Terranova Training Inc. or its affiliates, or any person or party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website, or on any site linked to this website, be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, (including lost profits, loss of business or data, business interruptions, trading losses) indirect, special, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or in any way related to the website or any site linked to the website or your access, use or inability to use the website or any site linked to the website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure. The above shall apply even if Terranova Training Inc. or any third party has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
Criticism and comments°
You may comment on and review items offered. However, prior to publication to the web, these comments will be scanned by a moderator who shall ensure that the nature of the content is not illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory, does not impact privacy, does not infringe on intellectual ownership rights and does not carry any prejudice towards a third party or is not reprehensible, and does not introduce a computer virus, make a political statement, make any commercial solicitation, launch spam emailing, launch any phishing or other form of spamming. The moderator from each store reserves the right to not publish a comment for any reason whatsoever (including the aforementioned); the moderator may have to correct the content of the comment for spelling or grammatical reasons; the moderator shall try not to modify the sense of the comment.
The critics, views and comments expressed are under the sole responsibility of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those ofTerranova Training Inc.
If you are registered on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your identity, your account, your password, limit access to your computer, and you are also assuming the responsibility of the completed transactions in your account with the protection of a password. In the case where the confidentiality of this information is compromised, please advise our service as soon as possible in order to avoid any fraudulent usage of your Terranova Training Inc. identity. Terranova Training Inc. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage ensuing from non-respect of the security measures detailed in this section. Furthermore, if you are less than 18 years of age, you cannot use the Site without the permission of a parent or tutor. We recommend that you closely read the responsibility limitations contained in these terms & conditions to clearly understand the extent of your responsibilities when using the Site.
Authorisation and access to the Site
Terranova Training Inc. provides you with a limited authorization to access the Site and use it on a personal basis, but without downloading it (except to keep some pages in memory) or modifying it, even partially, unless you have been granted written permission to do so by Terranova Training Inc. This authorization excludes: the resale or commercial usage of Tnawareness.com, and its contents; the utilization of product lists, descriptions or prices; all utilization derived from theTerranova Training Inc. site or its contents; all downloads or copies of information regarding accounts for the benefit of a third party; any utilization of exploration, collection, or data extraction tools. Tnawareness.com site cannot be reproduced, in whole or in part, copied, resold, visited, or exploited for commercial ends without the written consent of Terranova Training Inc.. You do not have the authorization to use meta tags or any other cached text that uses the name or registered trademarks of Terranova Training Inc. without the written consent of Terranova Training Inc.. However, you may create a hypertext link that leads to the Terranova Training Inc.'s home page as long as this link does not represent Terranova Training Inc., its affiliates, its products, or services in a fraudulent, false, defamatory or otherwise prejudicial way.
The present contract related to the terms and conditions are governed by Quebec's applicable laws. You recognize by these conditions that all litigation that might ensue from or be associated with using the services and websites of Terranova Training Inc. are governed by the jurisdiction of the courts of Montreal, province of Quebec.
By the present agreement, you agree not to enact a fact or cause on behalf of Terranova Training Inc. in the case wherein a lawsuit is launched against the said Company following the violation of the aforementioned terms & conditions by you or any other person who used your account on Terranova Training Inc..
Acts of God
Terranova Training Inc. shall not be held liable for non-performance, in whole or in part, of any of its obligations whatsoever towards you, nor for damages or losses you may suffer, if such non-performance, damages or losses result from an Act of God or from circumstances beyond its control.
Confidentiality and Security
Declaration of Confidentiality and Security
Tnawareness.com tries to ensure the protection of the information transmitted through the Internet as well as respecting privacy and thus, rigorously controls the way by which personal information is used and transmitted. The present Declaration of Confidentiality details the protection policy related to personal data from Tnawareness.com. By using the Tnawareness.com site, you accept to comply with the practices detailed in this Declaration of Confidentiality and Security.
Tnawareness.com reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
Data that Tnawareness.com collects about its customers
In the advent of a purchase, trial registration or during the registration phase for a promotional contest, Tnawareness.com demands that you transmit your name, address, email address and that, if you accept, other information. The information that Tnawareness.com collects about you allows it to customize and constantly improve services provided when you visit Tnawareness.com. This information follows the following schedule:
- Information that you provide: We receive and save all information that you have entered in the website or that you may have supplied by other means. You have the choice not to provide information, but this will prevent us from providing you with some of our services. We will use the collected data in order to, notably, answer your requests, prepare suggestions for you, offer customized purchasing, improve our site, and contact you.
Transmitting collected information
The information that is gathered by Tnawareness.com on you is confidential and shall solely be shared within Tnawareness.com, which allows Tnawareness.com to open an account in your name, process your orders, to contact you in the event you have won a contest, to customize its relationship with you and, if you agree, to occasionally send you information about the Site and its products according to your preferences. Tnawareness.com wishes to specify that its advertisers will not at any time be allowed to access your confidential information. Furthermore, Tnawareness.com does not sell user lists. You have the choice to no longer receive information pertaining to Tnawareness.com, by specifying so under the section My Profile in your account.
Only those employees or representatives duly authorized by Tnawareness.com (those involved in sales and marketing of products and services) can access your information, but solely as governed by their position.
Protection of personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Tnawareness.com has implemented state-of-the-art security measures in order to protect you against loss or unauthorized use of customer information that is in Tnawareness.com's possession, notably information concerning your credit card. Tnawareness.com's servers use the latest information-transmission technology (Secure Socket Layers, or SSL), which render its transmission highly secure. In addition, Tnawareness.com's servers are protected by firewall technology. Tnawareness.com ensures its hardware is always state-of-the-art in order to allow you to perform secure transactions on the Site at any time. However, with no security mechanism being perfect, you must be aware that you are always exposed to a certain level of risk. While we secure personal information transmitted over Tnawareness.com’s network, this information may be disclosed without your consent once outside our network and without fault on the part of Tnawareness.com. Tnawareness.com declines all responsibility regarding forwarded confidential information, except in case of negligence on the part of Tnawareness.com. Note that, for your security, no information on credit cards is kept on the servers Tnawareness.com uses. If you are concerned about confidentiality related to the use of your credit card on the Internet, Tnawareness.com invites you to submit your order by telephone and to speak directly to a representative. Tnawareness.com reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so, or so as to protect the copyright of the site or those of its users, partners, advertisers or suppliers.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Telltales are harmless in that they cannot extract information from your hard disk, over which you have full control. Tnawareness.com uses telltales mainly in order to determine traffic on the site, to transmit information that is highly usable by its marketing department, and to personalize the future use you make of the site. This technology does not systematically place personal information about you at Tnawareness.com's disposal. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services.
Controlling personal information
You can at any time validate or modify your personal information from your account; such procedures may also be completed by directly contacting the customer service of Tnawareness.com. However, if you wish to have yourself removed from Tnawareness.com’s list of customers, you must contact the customer service of Tnawareness.com.
Security and Efficiency of the Network
Tnawareness.com does not guarantee the efficiency, or total security. It is possible that a hacker manages to penetrate the server. It is thus important that you keep in mind before USING YOUR IDENTITY TO BROWSE THE SITE OR COMPLETE TRANSACTIONS on Tnawareness.com that a malicious person may access the servers on Tnawareness.com site and use the information about you or any other person on the site to his or her own end. IN NO CASE will Tnawareness.com and its administrators be held accountable for acts of computer piracy, nor be blamed for whatever damage or loss associated with a member's account. Tnawareness.com may have occasional outages and programming errors may be provoked by updates or events independent of the will of the administrators.
No administrator or member of the organization can be held accountable if a member is unable to browse through Tnawareness.com, regardless of the reason preventing such activity from taking place (misunderstanding, defective telephone line, modem incompatibility, broken cable, bad configuration, wrong browser, etc.).
At the moment when you complete your online purchases, you can verify if you are in secure mode by looking at the URL (web address) and ensuring that it begins with https :// instead of http ://. The icon displayed in the browser window that looks like a padlock will confirm that you are browsing in secure mode.
Downloads - Tnawareness.com User Agreement
Tnawareness.com allows you to download, stream and browse Products (the ‘’Service’’) in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- By installing, copying or otherwise using the Service or the related Software, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement or cannot comply with them, do not install, copy or otherwise use the Service, the Software, or any music, image, video, text or other material available through the Service (‘’Content’’).
- You agree not to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise tamper with the security features, special rules or other security functions for any reason whatsoever. You agree to comply with such rules and policies as the Service Provider may establish from time to time. Such rules and policies usually apply indiscriminately to all users of the Service and the Software and may include, for example, required or automatic updates, modifications and/or reinstallations of the Software, and the application of patches to address security, interoperability and/or performance issues.
- You agree not to use the Content for any purpose that may infringe the copyright on that Content.
- The Service and the related Software allow you to obtain, listen to, watch and/or read (as the case may be) Content in digital format solely for the purpose of personal non-commercial business purposes. This Content is the property of the Service Provider, irrespective of which you understand and agree that your rights to the Content are limited under the Copyright Act. You agree not to attempt to modify any Software or Content obtained through the Service for any reason, including falsifying or changing the identity of the owner or the source of the Content. However, you can brand it with your company logo and intranet address. At all times you must keep the Terranova © on the document.
- You represent, warrant and agree that you will use this Service for personal non-commercial business purposes only and not for purposes of redistribution. You agree not to redistribute, disseminate or publicly use the Content obtained through the Service, and not to transfer copies of the said Content. However, you are allowed to use the paid downloaded product for your company usage only (not its affiliates). One paid download allows you to distribute the number of copies, for one organization for the number of paid for licenses.
- The Service Provider and/or the owners of the Content may periodically remove Content from the Service without prior notice.
- The owners of the Content are beneficiaries of this Agreement and are entitled to enforce it.